Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Poem CUT UP - REVISION

Ashley Grabowski

ORIGINAL

It used to feel a lot more real when it used to be a lot more worse.
It all feels like a dream now that things are the way they
Being held, being smiled at, laughed at; what is this?
Who wrote the script for you? Where are the cameras?
I don't know, I don't want this to disappear,
yet,
How will I ever know the right side?
It's the reeling, the feeling, and the peeling for your intimacy.

CUT UP

and I be the way things I disappear, yet, How all I is cameras? I dream reeling, like script the this Where for used things at; now smiled it like I used reeling, like now don't side? It's the all cameras? I used are cameras? I will the they feels now right is it to a all the the script peeling disappear, yet, How been. Being lot should've now and real feel way peeling the I things this a what Where know to


CUT UP - REVISED

And I be;
The way things are,
I disappear.
Yet,
How all I is cameras?

I dream reeling,
Like script.
The
This,
Where
For used things.


Now smile
Like I used reeling.
Like now.
Don’t side.
It’s the cameras.
I used cameras.

They feel now,
To all the script,
Peeling.
Disappear, yet
How’ve you been?

Being lost,
Real.
Feel the way its
Peeling.

The things;
What we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment