FORM POETRY ATTEMPT
Rough
Food is a Way of Life
The art of eating isn’t hard to master;
From devouring breakfast’s eggs
Then going for a run with your legs
Helps your metabolism to only go faster.
Don’t eat late at night
for you’ll have an awful nightmare;
Unless you eat funnel cake at the fair.
The next day your muscles will fight.
A scoop of peanut butter
Will give your mouth a clutter,
But give the water bottle a chug
And it will give your stomach a plug.
REVISED
Food vs. Me
The art of eating isn’t hard to master;
From consumption of breakfast’s eggs
Then going for a run with my legs
Protein helps my body move faster.
Don’t eat late at night
for I’ll encounter a monstrous nightmare;
Unless I eat funnel cake at the fair.
“Oh Jeeze, these jeans are tight!”
A scoop of peanut butter
Usually fills the belly.
If I may, add some jelly.
A glass of milk would make my stomach mutter.
Steer clear of ice cream and cheese
Or else I’ll scream, “TOILET! PLEASE!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment