Five stories that i've told last week:
1) The story about how I was running and sliding through the snow and lost my phone at 1 a.m. on thursday in lot 6.
2) The story about how my roommate thought she was vomiting actual human beings.
3) The story about how I was threatened to get my car taken away by my parents.
4) The story about how I finally saw my younger sister kiss her boyfriend on the lips.
5) The story about how my dog likes to come into the bathroom while i'm on the toilet.
Five stories that i'd like to tell:
1) The story about how as jess was running down the hall, zach jumped in the air and straddled by putting each one of his feet on the walls while jess's face smashed right into his ass. Classic.
2) The story about how me and jess prank phone called our friends like it was middle school again.
3) The story of mine and zach's master plan to become rich.
4) The story about how I won first place doing my first dance solo when I was 9.
5) The story of how I busted my ass in front of a sideline full of soccer fans, at half time of a game that I was reffing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First, I love that you're also turning this into a food blog. Did you see Julie and Julia? Second, I'm sorry about the lost phone. Third, let me know about the get-rich-schemes. And keep writing.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading your story ideas, I really!! want to know what must have happened in order for #1 to have occurred. And then I want to know what happened after that. What you have there already sounds hilarious.
ReplyDelete-Ren T
I STILL prank call my friends too haha (: and what is this master plan all about? how are you going to become rich? that would definitely sound like something to read or write about. veryyy interesting!
ReplyDelete-Paola
Thanks guys :)
ReplyDelete