Tuesday, March 9, 2010

beginning of my short story

"Dude, you down for a trip tonight? I got." Asked Joey, excitedly.

"Yeah dude! I wanna escape this week's hell for a while." Responded Aiden.

The two boys; Joey, 19 and Aiden, 17 placed the tablets onto their tongues. Not as though it was anything new, however this was a trip yet to be taken. This particular trip landed Aiden in a place that he never expected. Everything was blurry for Aiden from here on out.

"Son, what are you doing here?" asked the cop.

"God told me to follow the North Star, and I did." said Aiden.

"Oh, shit. Well considering we just found you sleeping next to a lake an hour away from your home, I think it's time you came with us." Replied the cop.

Aiden's last memory was being at a party at his friends' school at TCNJ, and now he was being woken up next to a lake by a few fat ass cops.

"What the FUCK is going on?" He thought.

He also knew that if his parents found out about this incident, he wouldn't be seeing anyone for a very long time. It was one last chance before they sent him to a rehab center and if anything, this was that last chance.

"We're gonna have to call your parents, kid." Said the cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment