Sunday, March 28, 2010

dialogue for 3/29

my own:

"Make me food!" said Dave.

"I know, I'm so hungry... I don't know what to do," said Ashley.

"I have dragonberry upstairs..." said Dave.

"Bacardi?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah... but I wish it was cereal," said Dave.

"Ugh. Me too."


not my own:

Regina: Why don't I know you?
Cady: I'm new. I just moved here from Africa.
Regina: What?
Cady: I used to be home-schooled.
Regina: Wait... what?
Cady: My mom taught me at home...
Regina: No, I know what home-school is, I'm not retarded! So you've actually never been to a real school before? Shut up! Shut up!
Cady: I didn't say anything.

1 comment:

  1. Lol your dialogue is so relatable. I read "dragonfruit," and I thought "I only know dragonfruit as the liquor flavor.." And then as I read further that was actually what you were referring to! Ha.

    As by the way, I love the movie, Mean Girls!


    - Shalane

    ReplyDelete