Monday, September 19, 2011

Some favorite fiction!

I have to admit to getting sucked into the Twilight Series. It's an incredible fantasy world that is very easy to get lost in. I have very high hopes for the fourth movie! I love, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower." In fact I can't think of a person that's read it who hasn't fell in love with it. My boyfriend's been telling me that I need to read the novel, "Less than Zero," by Bret Easton Ellis as well as it's sequel. Has anyone read it? I'm going to pick it up once I have less reading to do for classes.

For "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" --

http://myhaven.wordpress.com/2008/06/27/book-review-the-perks-of-being-a-wallflower/
(book review)

http://biography.jrank.org/pages/1848/Chbosky-Stephen-1972.html (author)

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."

1 comment:

  1. Great list of fave books--you only had to choose one, however. Just choose one and give us a line you like from it. THEN add two links to it.

    Better get busy so I can give you an A for the assignment.

    ReplyDelete